DocCBD

Evan Bickerstaffe

"DocCBD products are bioenhanced. When you are choosing CBD products, bioavailability is very important. Every CBD edible, tincture, capsule and topical is manufactured to be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, where it can do your body good. 

Our natural ingredients include extracts like Arnica Montana, Boswellia Serrata, Passion Flower, which some clinical studies have shown to create an entourage effect. Maximizing the benefits of cannabidiol for wellness. DocCBD supplements are gluten and lactose-free, with other ingredients are identified as GRAS by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

image.thumb.png.76be15d0aae562906dd9b964fd745d28.png

Click here to watch a video testimonial!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"At DocCBD, our goal is to improve people’s daily lives, offering only the best CBD products on the market. 

As Florida’s largest medical cannabis healthcare provider, DocMJ understands the healing potential of cannabinoids for our patients. And why you want to explore quality CBD supplements as part of your wellness journey. 

That is why we created DocCBD: a collection of high-quality cannabidiol (CBD) supplements to help address symptoms of pain and inflammation, insomnia, stress, anxiety and more. Another natural, safe and alternative medicine option to explore for symptom management. Backed by certificates of analysis (COAs) assuring quality for every DocCBD product you buy."

image.png.c221d92c385d2668fbc7a435643ff9d6.png

Click here to shop our products!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I absolutely LOVE the roll on and the Pain Relief Cream! I have super bad back problems, and knee problems. This stuff helps much more than other products I have used, and I have tried everything. The Sleep gummies are a godsend, helps my whole body relax peacefully. 

• Like 4