Telemedicine

Erik

Well, I figured it out. You just gotta go to the appt. confirmation email and that’s where it says ‘click here to join video call’ at the desired time so there you go since no one helped me out and had anything nice to say but give me some information came down the last minute, but I remembered and now some of y’all can read this and not have to stress out…have a great evening & stay

☺️😶‍🌫️💭😂😶‍🌫️💭😊😶‍🌫️💭420024

• Like 2

Hey there, Eric! We sincerely apologize for the confusion. In the future, you are sent an email confirmation for your appointment to your email address when your appointment is scheduled. Inside the confirmation are a link and code to access your appointment. Approximately 5 - 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your appointment, please refer to the attached instructions for accessing your telemedicine appointment. 

HOW TO ALLOW ACCESS TO CAMERA AND MICROPHONE FOR TELEMED_.pdf How to Connect for a Telemedicine .pdf

• Like 2